Created by grania
With a nod and all due credit to Maggie Mason. She’s inspired me to think about my own life and goals, so here goes.
I’m not going to put a quantity on this. It is a work in progress, no end, no beginning, just goals. Some of them easier than others.I will add to it at the top, when I think of more things that I want to do.
- Oktoberfest, in Munich
- Learn how to ride a motorcycle & then road trip myself happy!
- See Niagara Falls, US and Canadian sides
- Ride in a hot air baloon
- spend time in the water with dolphins and/or whales
- Fly with the Thunderbirds
- Helicopter ride with Dan (he’s a helo pilot in England)
- Hike another active volcano, or the same one again. Kilauea was amazing.
- Learn to Crochet, and Tat
- Photograph the Adirondacks in the fall when the leaves are changing
- Hire a lawn service
- Pay off the credit cards for the last time (as of January 2012 – Halfway there!!)
- build a house in the country, near mountains, on 10 or 15 acres, with a pond or river, and lots of trees and wildlife. This house will have a pool too.
- commission my artist friend Steve to paint a mural in my home office
- start a website with my best friend
- Raise and train a dog, either a Golden, Dobe, or a German Shepherd
- take voice lessons and guitar lessons again
- Own a violin again
- Find a man who loves me for me, scars and all
- Rip my CD collection so I have it available for my iPhone to play in the car.
- Meet my dad’s sister and get the rest of the story from her.
- Travel to all 50 states – (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illionis, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- unclutter my house – One charity donation a month for at least 6 months in the next year.
- Lose at least 4 dress sizes in the next year.